Jpd is proud to announce that we have been shortlisted.
For five strategic branding and design awards at this year’s Transform Awards MENA. The awards honour brand development and rebranding projects from companies of all sizes in local markets.
Transform Awards MENA annually recognizes the best brand work in the Middle East and North Africa, has revealed their much-anticipated shortlist for 2017. The awards recognize best practices in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation.
The work delivered by Jpd, resulted in them being shortlisted for five awards in the following categories:
- ‘Best use of copy style/tone of voice’ category for our work with Seven Seas Group
- ‘Best use of packaging’ category for our work with Ajmal Perfumes
- ‘Best visual identity in the charity/NGO/non-profit sector’ category our their work with Surge For Water organisation
- ‘Best visual identity in the professional services sector’ category for our work with MHC Business coaching and consulting company
- ‘Best localisation of an international brand' category for our work with Attibassi Coffee.
“The Transform Awards recognise excellence in strategic branding around the globe. It captures everything we stand for – commitment, passion and performance,” added James Pass, Managing Director, JPd. “We thrive in bringing fresh ideas to life and understand key milestones of a brand’s journey. Being shortlisted for all five of our entries is a fantastic recognition of our team’s effort and dedication that we are very proud of.”
The boutique firm was established with the aim to bring international best practices closer to the businesses in the Middle East. JPd provides businesses in the Middle East with strategic branding and design services, from competitor research, digital services, brand positioning, to brand identity and communication campaigns.
The finalists of Transform Awards MENA 2017 will be announced on the 17th of May 2017.